Book your IELTS test with an officially accredited British Council Partner Agency.
The British Council in Nigeria offers IELTS Academic, General Training, IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) and IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)
Book your IELTS test with us on WhatsApp, online or at our office. Book your test with us at no extra charge and also get a FREE copy of our IELTS Test Tips ebook and get access to our online coaching and Accountability Class.
How much is the IELTS Test Registration in Nigeria?
|IELTS Academic and General Training – paper-based test||₦75,000||Book now|
|IELTS Academic and General Training – computer-delivered test||₦75,000||Book now
How To Book Your Test.
- Make sure you have a valid International passport at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when to our firstname.lastname@example.org after you’ve sent your test booking form.
Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian.
Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test-takers under the age of 16.
- Fill out the booking form.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test via bank transfer.
What happens after I’ve booked my Test?
- Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email from the British Council with details of your test and the test venue address.
- After your registration with us, we will send you a copy of Information for Candidates Manual, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results.
- Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or a different day within a 7-day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
- After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to access the free online course on Road to IELTS.
- You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you fill out our test booking form.