Do you want to explore the world; Immigrate to Canada; study abroad; book cheap flights; or need assistance with your Visa processing, but you need to decide on the travel and Immigration Consultancy Agency to use?
Here are a few of the many reasons why other Nigerians have chosen to use us for their Travel needs:
- Our consultation team understands the dynamics of international education, international travel, and Canadian immigration.
- We operate a 24 hours “virtual office” – distance is not a barrier.
With our “Virtual Office” capabilities, regardless of where you live, we are able to assist you every step of the way, in the comfort of your own home or office.
- We understand that no two clients are the same, so we are flexible in our approach and offer a personalized service. Our client’s interest is our number one priority, so we offer exceptional personalized service to each client. Here is what our clients have to say.
- We rank high in all our services – International study student placement, 99% visa success rate, Cheap flight/hotel bookings, IELTS coaching, Canadian immigration; amongst others.
- At Dinspira Travels, we take pride in our ability to put smiles on the faces of our clients. Our consultants and consultants are friendly, professional, and experienced in both international education and Canadian immigration.
- We offer a highly competitive price for all our services. Contact us to get a quote for any of our services or Book flights here.
- We are proactive and dedicated to providing professional consultancy services. So, we are always developing innovative ways to meet our client’s needs.
How we work at DINSPIRA TRAVELS.
We facilitate the process of gaining genuine admissions into foreign universities for those who choose to further their education and Study Overseas.
A lot of people desire to get a foreign education, but don’t end up achieving this; either because they are not aware of how to go about it or because they don’t know how to access an affordable school
Our job is to help prospective clients realize their dream of having a quality education abroad at an affordable price and with less hassle.
How we work.
We understand that each client is different and have unique needs. So we first assess client’s needs and counsel you on the best options for you based on the information you have given us about yourself.
We also recommend the best programs universities/colleges and country that align with your unique needs.
Here are some of the qualities we use to advise you and match you:
Our Consultant is a trained education agent that have completed the IECF Courses for Education Agents for Canada, China, and other countries.
Thus we have a full understanding of all the top study destinations in the world, the study options available for each of these destinations; including examples of flexibility within the higher education system between programs and institutions.
We also have information about how to apply to study, as well as costs, scholarships, and tips about how to best prepare for living and studying in Canada.
With this knowledge, we are able to counsel each client on the best options available for him/her.
We love what we do. Our team comprises of consultants who are Competent, efficient and dedicated to making sure your dream to study abroad comes through.
- Your budget:
One of our first assessments is on budget. This is a capital-intensive venture and we often make this known to clients from the get-go.
This will help us to effectively match our students to reputable schools that suit their budget and dream.
We also make a conscious effort to tailor our fees and charges to suit your needs, while still offering you an A-class service.
We believe that this way, parents/sponsors will receive good value for their money when they send their wards off to study abroad.
We follow up with each student closely and individually to ensure they get all the needed documents for applying for admission and visa. We also provide assistance where the client is facing challenges in getting them fast.
We guide them through every step, from the admission to the visa processing to travel arrangements, and arriving & finally settling down legally abroad.