Do you wish to visit any of your favorite countries but don’t know where to start or what documents to gather? Look no further.
Once you have got the Visa application form of the country you wish to visit. You need these supporting documents to submit alongside your Visa Application form.
Visiting Visa Application Supporting Documents
- Invitation letter
- 6 months bank statement (both personal and corporate)
- Reference letter from the bank addressed to the consulate of the visiting country.
- Your marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of relationship to the person you wish to visit
- Salary payslips for 6 months
- Evidence of employment
- Introduction letter from your employer.
- Copy of ID card or complementary card (optional)
- Evidence of authorized leave for vacation.
- Any other proof of fund – e.g. Investment document, properties that you are collecting rent on (optional)
- Travel itinerary e.g. Hotel booking, flight booking, places you intend to visit (optional)
If you have more questions or need our agency to assist you in the application of your visiting visa to Canada, contact us NOW, we would be happy to work with you.